TES Centre Capability
The Centre is unique in its offering. We seek to coordinate and provide the research capability for the creation of high value engineering systems based on design and manufacturing for through‐life engineering services.
The mission of the Centre is to develop knowledge, technology and process demonstrators, novel methodologies, techniques and the associated toolsets to allow the concept design of high value engineering systems based on design and manufacturing for through-life engineering services.
Our vision is to provide thought leadership in through-life engineering services and be the first choice for UK manufacturing companies for technological solutions, research and development capability, knowledge, skill and advice.
We value integrity, inclusiveness, community building, flexibility, innovation and dealing with real life complexity.
The capabilities of the Centre are:
- Leading national capability development in Through‐life Engineering Services
- Extending the life of a technology application or technological product
- Helping supply chain development in through‐life support
- Develop technology for Through‐life Engineering Services
- Transfer best practice between different industrial sectors