What is the TES Centre?
The Through-life Engineering Services Centre is a National Centre initially established with the funding from EPSRC and industry and provides world-class capability in the UK to deliver high value products with outstanding availability, predictability and reliability with the lowest life cycle cost. Through a multi-sector approach, the Centre’s key objectives are to:
- Develop technology and processes for improved ‘design and manufacturing for engineering services’
- Reduce whole life cost of high-value products
- Further knowledge on interaction between mechanical, electronics and software systems
- Create innovative and potentially disruptive through-life strategies
- Expand regenerative manufacturing